$100 million public housing stimulus program
The Northern Territory Government is holding a third round of industry briefings for the $100 million stimulus program.
The stimulus program is aimed at providing opportunities for small businesses with varied work, and will provide for a wide range of contractors.
If you are a local construction business, there is still time to register your interest for work. If you have registered for previous NT Government stimulus programs, you will need to register again.
Industry briefings are being held in:
- Alice Springs: Monday 25 November 11am-12pm, DoubleTree by Hilton
- Tennant Creek: Wednesday 27 November, 11am-12pm, Government Centre
- Nhulunbuy: Thursday 28 November, 11am-12pm, Nhulunbuy Training Centre
- Katherine: Monday 2 December, 11am-12pm, Knotts Crossing Resort
- Darwin: Wednesday 4 December, 2pm-4pm, Hilton Hotel
Further information is available in frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions, please contact the department by calling 8999 1989 or by emailing email@example.com.