$100 million public housing stimulus program
The Northern Territory Government is holding a second round of industry briefings for the $100m stimulus program.
The stimulus program is aimed at providing opportunities for small businesses with varied work, and will provide for a wide range of contractors.
If you are a local construction business, register your interest for work now. If you have registered for previous NT Government stimulus programs, you will need to register again.
Industry briefings are being held in:
- Alice Springs: Monday 13 May, 11am-12pm, DoubleTree by Hilton
- Katherine: Tuesday 14 May, 11am-12pm, Knotts Crossing Resort
- Tennant Creek: Wednesday 15 May, 11.30am-12.30pm, Government Centre
- Nhulunbuy: Thursday 16 May, 10am-11am, Gove Country Golf Club
- Darwin: Friday 17 May, 2pm-3pm, Hilton Hotel
Further information is available in frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions, please contact the department by calling 8999 1989 or by emailing email@example.com.