The BushTel website is a publicly accessible central point for information about remote communities in the Northern Territory.
It provides vital social, cultural and statistical information that helps to make informed decisions when engaging with Aboriginal communities.
During 2018-19, users of the BushTel site increased by 1503, or 12%.
Recent additions to BushTel this year include:
- a Community Directory tab with information on businesses with a shopfront in a community
- Community Development Officer contact details
- information on scheduled medical service visits
- any alcohol restrictions in force in a community
- volatile substance plans for a community.
Last updated: 19 June 2020
Share this page: