Health and wellbeing
124 bags filled with everyday essentials.
The department’s annual Health and Wellbeing program aims to build and maintain a workplace that promotes and supports the social, emotional and physical wellbeing of all employees.
In 2019-20, the department was proud to support a range of initiatives with employees actively fundraising for the following charities:
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea - $1462.90
- RSPCA Cupcake Day - $ 803.96
- National Bandanna Day - $545
- Share the Dignity - donated 124 bags (more than 16% of the NT’s total) filled with everyday essentials including:
- sanitary products
- shampoo and conditioner
- toothbrush and toothpaste
- soap and body wash.
Last updated: 12 November 2020
Share this page: